February Prayer and Praise
- God’s protection and provision for the mission.
- A Godly wife for Leonel.
- Our nephew preparing to visit in March to learn about missionary work.
- Wisdom for Toby as he prepares to mentor his nephew in mission work.
- San Antonio church as they prepare for 10 year anniversary celebration.
- Bible students as they learn and grow in Christ.
- Amy’s residency process to be completed.
- Leonel would be able to obtain his Honduran passport and a Visa to travel to the U.S.
- Marvin Saul’s abusive home would become peaceful.
- Our upcoming furlough plans.
- Johnny and Dilcia were married after several years of living together.
- Mission’s white SUV was repaired and can now be used.
- Lexington Church providing a tremendous love offering.
- Teaching material provided by George Faull.
- Mauricio, one of our ministers, was married.
- Anabel’s sister Iris was baptized.
- The clinic was able to give 33 women pap smears.
- We have been provided housing and a vehicle while on furlough.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.